The Ministry of Revenue and Customs hereby seeks interested applicants within and outside the Public Service for the daily Paid positions outlined below; -
Position – Section/Division
Revenue Administration Office (x3)
- Tax Corporate Services Division
- (x3) Daily Paid Revenue Officers – ICT Section
(Entry requirement must be a Diploma Certificate holder with or with no relevant working experience in Information Technology)
Customs Administration Office (x9)
- Customs Corporate Services Davison
- 1 Daily Paid Customs Officer – Accounts & Financial Management Section
- (x2) Daily Paid Drivers – Customs Administration Section
- Border Management Division
- (x4) Daily Paid Customs Officers – Airport & Seaport Section (Immigration Unit)
- 1 Daily Paid Customs Officer – Outer Islands/Vava’u Customs (Intelligence Unit)
- 1 Daily Paid Customs Officer – Outer Islands/Niua Customs
All interested applicants are required to submit their cover letters along with the following supporting documents
- Updated CV
- Copies of academic transcripts and credentials
Applications are to be addressed to the: Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Revenue and Customs, QSC Ex-Student Building, Rail Way Road, Nuku’alofa, TONGA, and to be received no later than 4:30pm, Friday 22nd July 2022.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered, and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A copy of the Job Descriptions are available upon request to the Human Resources Section via e-mail to email@example.com or by phone 740-0550 for Revenue Administration and firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 740-0660 for Customs Administration.
Mr. Kelemete Vahe
Chief Executive Officer