Prohibited and Restricted Imports
List of Prohibited Imports 3D
- Base or counterfeit or imitation currency or bank note or fictitious postage or revenue stamps of any country and any dye, plate, instrument, or materials capable of making any such coin, currency or bank note or any such revenue or postage stamps.
- Counterfeit goods
- Indecent or obscene books, painting, drawings, cards, lithographic or other engravings, photographs, prints, films, or other indecent products which depict child pornography.
- Goods bearing the royal Arms of the Kingdom or arms so closely resembling such arms as to be calculated to deceive unless the importer of such goods hold His Majesty E28099s written authority to use them in connection with his trade, business, calling or profession.
- All books and any written or printed matter and sounds and visual recordings of which the Minister shall by notice declare to be prohibited imports on account of any copyright or intellectual property right laws which apply in the Kingdom.
- All books and any written or printed matter and sound and visual recordings which the Minister shall by notice declare to be seditious or which advocate violence, lawlessness or disorder.
- All toxic or hazardous wastes.
- Goods the importation of which is prohibited by any other law in force in the Kingdom.
List of Restricted Imports
- Firearms and ammunition except with a licence issued in accordance with the law.
- Explosives or all kinds including fuses and detonators except with a licence issued in accordance with the law.
- Noxious, stupefying or tear gas in any form and all weapons and instruments of appliances for firing or using such gases and gas containers or cartridges for such weapons or other instruments for appliances except in accordance with the law.
- The amount of $10,000 paanga (or equivalent) or more in cash.
- Goods the importation of which is restricted by any other law in force in the Kingdom except in accordance with such law.