Unique Identification Number

Application for ASYCUDA world Tax Identification Number (TIN)

If you are importing or exporting personal effects (non-commercial in nature), you must first apply for a Tax Identification Number (TIN) at Revenue Department, Tungi Colonnade Building, in printout confirmation letter and complete form before you process your import/export documents.

You may download the TIN application form (if you haven’t applied for TIN before) the following link.

Please download FORM 1 – TIN Application Form (to upload)

If you already have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) you should use it for all your Customs requirements

In the case of goods imported or exported for commercial purposes, the importer or exporter must provide Customs with the valid business license or company Tax Identification Number (TIN).